Become a Powerful Speaker
Presented by Lis Manson
Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 12:00 noon
Hampton’s Restaurant – 754 Bronte Rd, Oakville, ON L6L 6R8
Network with fellow Communicators Connection members and hear from Lis Manson about how to polish your public speaking skills and really impact your audience.
Lis Manson, of Winning With Words, helps people communicate their ideas more effectively so that they can create powerful and professional presentations, and therefore, experience more success in their relationships and business. By providing essential tools and tips, Lis helps clients present with confidence, authenticity and professionalism. Join Communicators Connection and and Lis Manson to learn more about:
- How to understand your audience and resonate with them.
- How to create a captivating core message.
- How to inspire your audience through storytelling.
- Techniques on body language, voice, eye contact, slide presentations
This presentation will include as well time to network.
- 12:00-12:15 – networking and lunch ordering
- 12:15-1:00 – lunch – set menu options
- 1:00-1:45 – presentation and Q&A
$6 for CC members – $16 for non-members or guests